No Cunt Cares - V Villa.

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

Obviously didn’t see the game but suspect we were overdue for a bit of a stumble.
If it was my call I’d try McT alongside Lofty in defence while Varane is out.
fat maradona
Legend

I didn't get to watch the game, which turned out to be not a bad thing it seems. It'll be good for the team to have a loss like this, bring 'em back down to earth and face the reality that is we are still quite a way off challenging. But at least it's moving in the right direction.
Felwin
Legend

What’s the verdict for tonight? Got a feeling we’ll lose again tbf. Loads of changes, game time for the dross, lose a penalty shootout.

Be interesting to see Shoretire or Pellistri. Will Wan Bissaka be rolled out to remind potential buyers he exists?
Jason
Star Man

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago What’s the verdict for tonight? Got a feeling we’ll lose again tbf. Loads of changes, game time for the dross, lose a penalty shootout.

Be interesting to see Shoretire or Pellistri. Will Wan Bissaka be rolled out to remind potential buyers he exists?
Its probably our best chance of a trophy after drawing Barcelona in the EL.

I don't give a shit what it is, but the club need to lift some silverware.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We need to rest a few. League has to be priority.
Jason
Star Man

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago We need to rest a few. League has to be priority.
I mean we have 1 game before the WC. Whats the point in resting likes of Sancho who is off for 6 weeks.

Will be a lot in same boat.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Jason wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago We need to rest a few. League has to be priority.
I mean we have 1 game before the WC. Whats the point in resting likes of Sancho who is off for 6 weeks.

Will be a lot in same boat.
fine with Sancho playing. Martinez, Dalot, Casemiro, Eriksen, Rashford, all need to sit it out.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Hoof and Slabhead at the back
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Hoof and Slabhead at the back
How many goals we conceding? 3, 4, 5?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Not to disrespect the dead but that felt longer than a minute's silence