Lisandro Martinez - The Butcher

Manchester United chat
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2859
Joined: 9 years ago

MOTM against Liverpool
MOTM against Southampton
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 1035
Joined: 9 years ago

Player of the year contender already. My new boner attraction.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 8032
Joined: 9 years ago

He handled Che Adams and that other big cunt Southampton have very well - better than Slabhead and Hoof have in the past. Che Adams has tortured Hood in particular.

His height has not once been an issue for the last two games but I don't think that's going to stop the entire football media telling us he's 5ft 9 every 15 seconds.
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 357
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Abroad

Player of the month for August. Fully deserved.
fat maradona
Star Man
Posts: 983
Joined: 9 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 5 months ago Player of the year contender already. My new boner attraction.
You always were easy to please

It's about time we had some players that actually gave a fuck about pulling that shirt on. It's early days for all the new lads and the manager but the signs are promising.

All that's missing in my life now is Sid confirming he's a capitalist at heart.
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1613
Joined: 7 years ago

fat maradona wrote: 4 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 5 months ago Player of the year contender already. My new boner attraction.
You always were easy to please

It's about time we had some players that actually gave a fuck about pulling that shirt on. It's early days for all the new lads and the manager but the signs are promising.

All that's missing in my life now is Sid confirming he's a capitalist at heart.
Give it a couple more years and he'll be boring us with talk of his portfolio
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 8032
Joined: 9 years ago

This is every game n all. Best CB in the Prem at the min?

User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 2399
Joined: 9 years ago

Rock on Lofty...
User avatar
Jason
Star Man
Posts: 670
Joined: 9 years ago

Seen Utd post this on their socials, Martinez is only the 5th ever (current) United player to win the world cup.

I know England have been shite for 60 odd years, but thats still an incredible stat!
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1613
Joined: 7 years ago

Jason wrote: 3 weeks ago Seen Utd post this on their socials, Martinez is only the 5th ever (current) United player to win the world cup.

I know England have been shite for 60 odd years, but thats still an incredible stat!
Three of those five were from 1966. The other is Pogba so it's been just the three England players for those 57 years.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Post Reply