vs Sheriff Tiraspol

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

Think we might be looking more at next season with Garnacho. He's definitely matured since we last saw him. Decent enough movement.

I think him coming inside is Hag's doing. Seems like he wants us to conserve energy, knock it about a bit and look for gaps. A bit more boring that we'd have hoped but needs must with the 20 games in 8 weeks or whatever it is. We'd be 3-0 up with a proper striker.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Slabhead on. If he's shit against this lot then he really is of no use.
Felwin
Legend

Rashford at 10? Interesting, almost a second striker maybe
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Antony hooked after that bit of fucking about. You don't piss about with Hag, I like it.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Dalot has improved under Hag
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Dalot has improved under Hag
Improved a lot. Needs a new contract sorting asap
fat maradona
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Ronaldo has lost all of his physicality. Getting bullied around. Not agile enough to react. Not strong enough to hold anyone off. Not fast enough to beat a man. Might cost us if we play him too much in the Europa.
He ain’t no Messi is he
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ron is out of form cos he's in and out of the team. He's obviously not the same player he was, but you don't lose your ability to finish. It's form.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Lovely goal. I know these are shite, but you can really see the Hag style developing now. A couple of quality additions, maybe an extra squaddie or two and the emergence of one or squaddies and I think we could be a title challenging side.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Ron is out of form cos he's in and out of the team. He's obviously not the same player he was, but you don't lose your ability to finish. It's form.
Legs have gone.