Casemiro

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

Can't believe no one started a dedicated thread for this mercenary who only came to United for one final massive pay check.

I was watching some analysis shite on YouTube the other night and they were discussing Casemiro and the impact he's had in the team and for ETH system.

Since the beginning of October, he's top of the league for most duels won per 90 mins, United have had better possession of the ball than City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arse and we have won more possession in the final third than any of the other 'big 6'.

I'd always hated him when he was at Real because he was so fucking good and I'll be honest, I did question his appetite when he joined us but he has quickly proved me wrong. If he has an influence on the likes of Mainoo and helps him develop, even better.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I did wonder after his early performances if he was here for the pay day like so many others. But he's starting to look the business now. He's buying into Hags football.
Felwin
Legend

Fully agree with you both. I was skeptical but he's starting to dominate and he clearly has the right attitude. A million miles from Pogba if we're being honest.

He's not just a tough tackler either, he plays really smart passes and keeps things flowing.