Scalpers at OT

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

Anytime I've been to old Trafford I've always seen the scalpers outside the stadium.

Never needed them as its an arranged trip, and I've gone with a ticket.

Have a mate in Manchester today and is looking a ticket.

Are they still about before games?
Are they legit tickets or you risk getting a fake?
OliverB
Reserves

jason_uk wrote: 1 year ago Anytime I've been to old Trafford I've always seen the scalpers outside the stadium.

Never needed them as its an arranged trip, and I've gone with a ticket.

Have a mate in Manchester today and is looking a ticket.

Are they still about before games?
Are they legit tickets or you risk getting a fake?
Did your mate have any luck?
;)
Russ_Rooster
Trainee

Hi everyone, unsure where to put this post so I'll put it here. A friend of mine promised to get me a ticket for the game on Sunday vs Newcastle and he has unfortunately let me down. So I'm left stuck, without paying through the nose for 1. Ive already a bought a train ticket and paid for a hotel as I'm in Manchester for a meeting on Monday anyway. So the 2 questions I have are.

Does anyone know of anyone selling a reasonably priced ticket for the game? Or how much am I gonna be paying at OT on the day and or is it even possible.

Thanks in advance.
Russ
FuB
Site Admin

Russ_Rooster wrote: 1 year ago Hi everyone, unsure where to put this post so I'll put it here. A friend of mine promised to get me a ticket for the game on Sunday vs Newcastle and he has unfortunately let me down. So I'm left stuck, without paying through the nose for 1. Ive already a bought a train ticket and paid for a hotel as I'm in Manchester for a meeting on Monday anyway. So the 2 questions I have are.

Does anyone know of anyone selling a reasonably priced ticket for the game? Or how much am I gonna be paying at OT on the day and or is it even possible.

Thanks in advance.
Russ
I don't have any answers for you but please introduce yourself in the Newbies thread
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Russ_Rooster
Trainee

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Russ_Rooster wrote: 1 year ago Hi everyone, unsure where to put this post so I'll put it here. A friend of mine promised to get me a ticket for the game on Sunday vs Newcastle and he has unfortunately let me down. So I'm left stuck, without paying through the nose for 1. Ive already a bought a train ticket and paid for a hotel as I'm in Manchester for a meeting on Monday anyway. So the 2 questions I have are.

Thanks in advance.
Russ
I don't have any answers for you but please introduce yourself in the Newbies thread

Apologies been a member for a while and posted it back then but it has been a LONG time!
Jason
Star Man

Thanks in advance.
Russ

Sorry bit late back to this, so in the 1st instance he didn't bother trying for the Liverpool game.

Did have 2 other mates over for the newcastle game, the company they had booked the tickets with cancelled them the day before when they had already flown over to Manchester.

They went on fb marketplace, picked up couple of tickets, and got to stadium to find they were fakes. Think they spend 150 quid each on them. Scum bags selling the duds.

So yeah, I've no idea how's best/safest to get a ticket if you're in Manchester and your original ticket falls through.
fat maradona
Legend

I saw loads of scalpers outside of the ground on Wednesday, can’t confirm if legit but I was with a season ticket holder and he said they’re out there each game. He didn’t know if they were safe or not though.