Vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

Martinez has had Kane in his pocket all night
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Beaten another good team. Good confidence building.
Felwin
Legend

Really really good. Moved it around with confidence, defended well. Spurned chances but hopefully that will come.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago Martinez has had Kane in his pocket all night
Some English pundit somewhere talked themselves into thinking the tall white English hero would be no match for the small cheating argie. But alas the English knight was defeated
Jason
Star Man

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Martinez easily out battling 6 ft odd Kane, beautiful
Going from maguire and lindelof to martinez and varane, what an upgrade.

Just so much better, the whole defence is calmer, and it leads through the team.

Casemiro as well looks like he hasn't just come for a pay day which is promising, he is much better than I gave him credit for.
FuB
Site Admin

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Really really good. Moved it around with confidence, defended well. Spurned chances but hopefully that will come.
Mostly Rashford spurning chances and that's our biggest issue
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Really really good. Moved it around with confidence, defended well. Spurned chances but hopefully that will come.
Mostly Rashford spurning chances and that's our biggest issue
True, but his willingness to run in behind created space. He contributed in that sense. We need a similarly mobile front man who can actually do what strikers need to do though. Not many around...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Lads, it's Spurs.
fat maradona
Legend

Spurs didn’t turn up or we didn’t let them. Best performance this season and it was a joy to watch. Can’t believe that we had only 51% of the possession, from where I was sat I could have sworn we’d had 75%.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago Yeah we’ll get done tonight. Just accept it and you may enjoy the game!
I know fuck all.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts