Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago Has he disappeared already?
Looks like it
No stamina.
Felwin
Legend

Hello friends. Not a newbie as such but wanted to re-introduce myself. Been in love with United for as long as I can remember. Vaguely remember Atkinson in charge and Robbo's rise and obviously the perfect age for Fergie's teams, but like most of us found it increasingly hard to stomach in recent years. My old man completely tuned out after Moyes. Felt the club had shown it's true colours by sacking him. I managed to limp on with the love but feel he had a point, even if it was a simplistic way of understanding it.

Not written stuff on here regularly for about 5-6 years. Mourinho turned me off big time. Can't stand the twat.

Really think Ole might've won something with a couple of better players, was sad to see him go even if it was untenable in the end.

I've lived abroad for nearly 7 years now so I don't catch every game, almost for the best at the moment like.

Look forward to chatting with you all again and adding my hot takes to the steaming pile. Hope you'll have me.
FuB
Site Admin

Nice to see you back, Felwin.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Welcome, Felwin
swampash
Legend

Welcome back!!
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Aye, welcome back to the therapy circle!
Russ_Rooster
Trainee

Hi Everyone, I'm Russ Utd fan for Harrogate in England. 38yo. Been a member of this forum in the past but its been a long time since I've posted or even looked on it.

Listened to the pod since Rant Cast days, Still miss Paul on the pod. But the new guys have been great stepping in.

Hopefully I can be more involved going forward.
Thanks
FuB
Site Admin

Russ_Rooster wrote: 1 year ago Hi Everyone, I'm Russ Utd fan for Harrogate in England. 38yo. Been a member of this forum in the past but its been a long time since I've posted or even looked on it.

Listened to the pod since Rant Cast days, Still miss Paul on the pod. But the new guys have been great stepping in.

Thanks
Hi Russ. Glad to have you aboard. See if you can make some of the others start conversing again.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Russ_Rooster wrote: 1 year ago Hi Everyone, I'm Russ Utd fan for Harrogate in England. 38yo. Been a member of this forum in the past but its been a long time since I've posted or even looked on it.

Thanks
Hi Russ. Glad to have you aboard. See if you can make some of the others start conversing again.
They will when the shit hits the fan again, which will be soon no doubt.

Welcome, Russ. Harrogate is a bit well to do eh.
swampash
Legend

Howdy Russ. Welcome. Get posting quickly to establish a habit...