Welcome to the new NQAT Forum

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Hey Sid - you’re now only highlighted as a youth team player, rather that he legend you genuinely are!
Fuß - can you adjust this to reflect Sid‘s real exalted status?
Rather than that, I've merged Sid's old account into his new account so all his original posts, PMs, registration date, etc are now belonging to his new account. Effectively, he was always Fuck the Glazers now
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
swampash wrote: 1 year ago Hey Sid - you’re now only highlighted as a youth team player, rather that he legend you genuinely are!
Fuß - can you adjust this to reflect Sid‘s real exalted status?
Rather than that, I've merged Sid's old account into his new account so all his original posts, PMs, registration date, etc are now belonging to his new account. Effectively, he was always Fuck the Glazers now
Nice one, Fub.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Which Guardian journalist re-tweeted?
I’ve been convinced for a while that there’s at least one journalist lurking here to pick up Forum opinions.
The guardian journo was Daniel Harris.

I also agree that journos lurk on forums. It happened on the Caf a few times years ago. I believe they even deliberately created a rumour to see if it got printed - and it did. I suppose they would say they're gauging fan opinion.
Jason
Star Man

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
swampash wrote: 1 year ago Which Guardian journalist re-tweeted?
I’ve been convinced for a while that there’s at least one journalist lurking here to pick up Forum opinions.
The guardian journo was Daniel Harris.

I also agree that journos lurk on forums. It happened on the Caf a few times years ago. I believe they even deliberately created a rumour to see if it got printed - and it did. I suppose they would say they're gauging fan opinion.
Pretty sure Dan is quite often on the podcast with Ed.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 1 year ago P.S. quoting is still fucked in the new forum, at least on mobile. Things go off the pane.
I see what you mean although this is the first time you've mentioned this that i've been aware of so "still" seems a bit much and "fucked" seems a bit of a stretch. it's functional and, if you turn the phone landscape, it's fine... so you have a workaround until i can find time to investigate and implement a fix if one is possible. i don't have time right now because we're not allowed to do anything due to traditional class bollocks.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Robbo
First Teamer

Jason wrote: 1 year ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago

you daft cunt... PM me and we'll sort that out
It's alright Fub, I prefer this one
Fuck the Glazers is after a fresh start on the forum! 😂
Its Oliver b masquerading as sid!
:))

Has Oliver joined us on this new forum?
I think that I missed this one a special case ? Oliver b that is
-----------------------------------------------------
swampash
Legend

I think he’s just fucked off hasn’t he?
Has anyone ever been to one of his shops, by the way?
dozer
Legend

Suddenly I'm needing a VPN to access this site. Even the parent site. Otherwise it times out. Odd.
swampash
Legend

Technical question: What is the Bing [Bot] when it's at home?
Whenever I sign in Bing [Bot] is always also listed as a logged in registered user.
Who or what on earth is it?
swampash
Legend

...and now there's a Google [Bot]
:-??