vs Omonia Nicosia

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We should expect frustrating nights like this with a new manager and philosophy. But also, we are just shit due to neglect, incompetence etc.
fat maradona
Legend

Fuck me, had to wait 92 mins for that.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Some awful finishing and it's a bit ponderous at times, but I can see signs of progress in terms of our playing style
swampash
Legend

How did Ron play?
Jason
Star Man

The only good thing from the game is this omonia goalkeepers interview, he's beaming. He's made up having played at his boyhood club.
Jason
Star Man

:|
swampash wrote: 1 year ago How did Ron play?
Didn't really happen for him tonight. Can't think of one clear cut chance he had.

Was just a really tough game for most of the team.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Jason wrote: 1 year ago The only good thing from the game is this omonia goalkeepers interview, he's beaming. He's made up having played at his boyhood club.
The board will sign him based on that
Felwin
Legend

He gets stick but Sancho changed the game last night. Might've been the tiredness from Nicosia as well but things started opening up with his movement in the box.

I reckon he's struggling at the moment because he doesn't fit the balls into space that Rashford and Martial are good at and he's not as tidy as Antony. Still think he'll be an important player as ETH's style comes through more. We could do with more creativity as Bruno looks blunt at the moment.