Vs Real Sociedad

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

This is absolute wank.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

On this showing Hag doesn't have a lot of depth in the squad
dozer
Legend

Ten hag got rid of Telles instead of Shaw who's been crap for almost a decade.

Shaw is also injury prone and now he has no backup left back.
dozer
Legend

I've never seen Garnacho play well. Granted he's not played much but he's never looked like anything whenever he's played.
Like Liam Miller for United.
dozer
Legend

Sancho has given one of the worst sub performances I can remember
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Hag brings back some of the old cunts and it's straight back to the shite football we saw last season. No style of football, no plan.
Felwin
Legend

Most predictable thing in the world that we'd be shit again with some of last seasons criminals back in the side but fuck me, that was like pulling teeth.

No future with Ronny as striker, bin him off. Fred was abysmal, we really need a tidier backup for Eriksen, what's going on with Beek? Felt like ETH was using it to try things out which is fair enough but at least keep some rhythm. Hopefully he uses it again to freeze out certain underperformers like after Brentford.
dozer
Legend

That's got to be the worst Var decision I've seen but ten hags decisions have arguably been worse.

I can understand resting players but he brings on academy unknowns like garnacho and some left back to chase a game.

He also rests some first teamers mid game with players out of position like Lindelof at right back. He was destroyed there.
Jason
Star Man

Was all a bit shit.

Never a pen, but not really an excuse. Poor performance from most involved.
dozer
Legend

Wan bissaka was on the fucking bench and he brings on Lindelof at right back! He's not even good as a centre back. What could he achieve at right back?!