Vs Real Sociedad

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Feels like a training game, making sure some players get some sharpness. Maguire and Lindehoof always look a second away from a balls up. Casemiro has kept the centre pretty tight. No idea what ETH is thinking with Fred at 10, far too sloppy with the ball. Antony quiet but with flashes, Elanga 1D, Ronaldo finished physically.
I thought elanga was our best player today after eriksen. Hes been great on the left wing.
Felwin
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Feels like a training game, making sure some players get some sharpness. Maguire and Lindehoof always look a second away from a balls up. Casemiro has kept the centre pretty tight. No idea what ETH is thinking with Fred at 10, far too sloppy with the ball. Antony quiet but with flashes, Elanga 1D, Ronaldo finished physically.
I thought elanga was our best player today after eriksen. Hes been great on the left wing.
He's similar to Dan James for me. One trick pony only able to run beyond or around his full back, can't really jink through player like Sancho or Antony.

When that trick comes off, he's decent but I'd much prefer to see Garnacho coming through.
Felwin
Legend

Subs have made us worse. Can't keep the ball without Eriksen. Hoof isn't a RB. Hmmm.....
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

How the fuck is that a pen, Martinez is flying through the air ffs and it comes off his body first
FuB
Site Admin

No way a pen
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

UEFA unable to follow their own rules and directives. Where have we heard that one before?
dozer
Legend

That's got to be the worst decision I've seen.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This is fucking shite. The pen was bullshit but we don't deserve to win. We've had one shot on target.

Most of these players have no future at United.
dozer
Legend

Does ten hag give a shit about this game? He's brought garnacho on and Lindelof is struggling at right back.

He's more interested in resting players.

Wise move.
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago This is fucking shite. The pen was bullshit but we don't deserve to win. We've had one shot on target.

Most of these players have no future at United.
Nah, if we didn't have a finished nobhead up front we'd have scored tonight. It's like playing with ten men.