Vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

8pm kick off

Quite excited about this. Leicester aren't the force they were. Covid ruined their finances so they haven't bought anyone, instead they've just sold / released players and not reinvested the money. I think some players are fed up of Rodgers as well. They'll still be dangerous but we should win.
Jason
Star Man

They have 1 point, the expectation is we will win, so we'll likely make a balls up of it.

They are at home, night game and the fact its against us, the fans will be massively up for it, so that could push their players on a bit.

We should still have enough to get the 3 points though, but am pretty sure we'll see Maguire, so him against Vardy isnt something I'm looking forward to!
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

First time I’ve started to feel confident in years…we all know how that goes…United to let me down again! 🙄
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
FuB
Site Admin

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago First time I’ve started to feel confident in years…we all know how that goes…United to let me down again! 🙄
you just had to go and say it, didn't you? you cunt
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago First time I’ve started to feel confident in years…we all know how that goes…United to let me down again! 🙄
you just had to go and say it, didn't you? you cunt
I’d rather prepare all you for the inevitable. You’re welcome cunty…

It’s the hope that kills you…

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Felwin
Legend

Winning 3 in a row seems beyond our grasp at the moment but it could be a close game. Heart says 3-0 away win but head says 1-1 with a Maguire balls-up costing us.
FuB
Site Admin

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Winning 3 in a row seems beyond our grasp at the moment but it could be a close game. Heart says 3-0 away win but head says 1-1 with a Maguire balls-up costing us.
Just the idea of Maguire playing has depressed me more than brian does.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Have a horrible feeling we'll do something stupid, like bring back Maguire and keep Casemiro on the bench. Then lose.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Casemiro still on bench. Really don't get that.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

McT over Casemiro…🤦🏻