Vs Saints

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Aye we have to start somewhere. What I like about Hag, is that the last 2 games have shown he's adapted from the first 2. He knows his keeper can't play out from the back, so he's dropped that idea. For now.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

I’m maintaining that Martinez will be one of our best signings post Fergie. He’s a fucking dream.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

Malacia, eriksen and martinez were the best players again today. Ten bag's signings are looking really good.

Eriksen especially made some fantastic balls when he was given time.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Malacia, eriksen and martinez were the best players again today. Ten bag's signings are looking really good.

Yeah he needs backing, properly. Fuck it, spend 90m on Antony. If its what Hag wants, do it.
dozer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago I’m maintaining that Martinez will be one of our best signings post Fergie. He’s a fucking dream.
Maguire's biggest strength was his fitness. He was never injured. None of our other centre backs are consistently fit. I hope Martinez isn't injury prone like the rest of them.
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago Malacia, eriksen and martinez were the best players again today. Ten bag's signings are looking really good.

Yeah he needs backing, properly. Fuck it, spend 90m on Antony. If its what Hag wants, do it.
That bid was rejected. I don't think it's a question of money now.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago I’m maintaining that Martinez will be one of our best signings post Fergie. He’s a fucking dream.
Love him already. A proper pit bull. Only 2 games, but Varane and Martinez look a proper partnership.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He handled Che Adams much better than Slabhead and Hoof ever have done combined
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Teams will be looking at Malacia, Martinez, Casemiro and Varane and thinking they're gonna get a tough game against em.

Whereas before they took the piss out of Slabhead, Hoof, Shaw and McT
dozer
Legend