Vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

I know it’s early days but Malacia reminds me a bit of Irwin with his low centre of gravity and fight, barely puts a foot wrong.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago
bman2 wrote: 1 year ago :)) We’re actually playing Oleball
Oleball never involved any pressing, just lumping it forward
I think this is kind of what Ole was trying to evolve into. But we never got the pressing down. Then Ron killed the counterattacking game, and we had no game plan anymore.
I know what you mean but thus sort of intensity was never there nor looked likely regardless of whether ronnie turned up or not
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Martinez is so good under a press - makes all the difference compared to Hoof and Maguire
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Malacia is intense as fuck
OliverB
Reserves

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago I know it's early days but Malacia reminds me a bit of Irwin with his low centre of gravity and fight, barely puts a foot wrong.
Agreed and look at how determined he looks even when he loses the ball, good signs.
;)
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago This powerful fast front 3 are shit hot, they're putting the shitters up Liverpool
Ronaldo is done after this performance. He has to suck it up I’m afraid. Time waits for no man.
Still time for him to leave. Hopefully he does
bman2
Legend

I worry that Varane will be on-again off-again this season. He’s been vital to our performance.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

That's the old Rashford, beats 3 players
OliverB
Reserves

If Ronaldo was the ring leader in leaving the PSF early the other week that shows other players will follow his lead so if we can't get rid of him, he won't like being left on the bench... I hope his influence doesn't disrupt the rest of the squad.

Salah gets one back!
;)
Felwin
Legend

Gaps starting to appear as soon as McFred are the partnership. Might need another body in midfield for the last 5-10. Casemiro would be a perfect sub…