McFred

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago Does Bruno fit into Hag's system? He's a pure flair player that always tries the risky pass. I think he'd be better off in a solid defensive team where he can afford to give the ball away a lot.
Bruno gives the ball away a lot because he's got the license to try that risky pass every time he gets the ball. This is also why he creates the most chances, not just amongst United players but in the league.

If we dominate games he should be easily be able to adapt since we'll have a lot more opportunities to score. He's a top passer so if he chooses to keep possession he easily can.

Hag's system isn't visible yet. We're still struggling so I can understand why Bruno gives his all trying to create chances at every opportunity.
That's what I mean, I can't see Bruno working in Hag's system, he's going to have to be a lot more disciplined. He won't have license to be as creative as he is right now cos he gives the ball away too much.
Jason
Star Man

Wasn't sure where to put this, but check out mctominays goal for Scotland if you missed it.

World class free kick, ruled out by a var.

I hate var, and I'm not even Scottish! It's taking away the soul and joy of football.

How the fuck is that a foul?

Felwin
Legend

VAR is just part of the creeping attempts to make football joyless and to make it harder and harder for outsiders to upset big teams. Same with the 5 subs rule, the high bar for pens, allowance of rampant tactical fouls before the first card is shown.

Not long now before we have a super league without relegation financed by dictators and vulture capitalists. Let them fuck off to their “perfect” competition I say.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Agreed. It's ruined the excitement of a goal. I couldn't celebrate McT's second goal against Brentford in case it was offside. It's created a hesitancy.
swampash
Legend

Jason wrote: 5 months ago Wasn't sure where to put this, but check out mctominays goal for Scotland if you missed it.

World class free kick, ruled out by a var.

I hate var, and I'm not even Scottish! It's taking away the soul and joy of football.

How the fuck is that a foul?

Yeah, rock on McTominay.