Shitbloke FC Vs Brighton

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

What horrors lie in wait

2-0 Brentford for me
bman2
Legend

Ron will get us through this one. Brentford are ok, but they’re not as organised as Brighton. Get it to Ron enough times and we’ll be ok.

Eriksen in midfield and Ron up top should be enough.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Ivan Toney will do to our centre backs the sort of shit you'd normally only see on xhamster.

We're getting fucked again, no doubt. In fact, if McFred are picked again, I'm not even watching.
dozer
Legend

I'm a little more optimistic about this one. For starters I don't expect both Fred and mct to start simply because Ronaldo can play up front with eriksen in midfield. That's two crucial positions improved.

1-1 draw
swampash
Legend

Not only a ‘must win’ game, we also need to see clear evidence of Ten Hag’s influence on the team and it’s performance.
bman2
Legend

Thread title says Brighton instead of Brentford btw.
bman2
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Not only a ‘must win’ game, we also need to see clear evidence of Ten Hag’s influence on the team and it’s performance.
Yeah tbh I’m running out of patience with him already. His transfer list has basically made the coming season a write-off already in terms of top four. The very least he can do is coach them effectively.

He said publicly that if he couldn’t get de Jong he’d train up someone in the squad for that role. He’s had Fred all summer for training, but he was a total disaster in that role against Brighton. Not an encouraging sign.
swampash
Legend

Martinez must now play in midfield.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Martinez must now play in midfield.
How much of a stop gap is it?
Is it like Phil Jones in midfield?
He's a defender after all
swampash
Legend

Not sure he’s a CB after last week.
Mind you, anyone struggles when playing alongside Hercules...