Vs Brighton

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

First time Brighton have ever won at Old Trafford
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I really hope Avram Glazer ahs trouble getting out of the ground. That cunt has a nerve being there.
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago We improved second half after Eriksen went deeper. Almost like having a midfielder with decent technique and intelligence in the midfield actually matters. But that was a shit show, and demonstrated how far short this squad is. Our lack of business is a disgrace, as is the continued selection of McFred, who are both an absolute fucking joke. 80m on Sancho? Can't beat a man, offers nothing. Rashford isn't good enough. No depth uo front. Gea can't play out from the back.

This is a car crash.
Agree with all this and Bruno was shit too. Did nothing.

TH has a bit of a learning curve with the league, but the main problem is that the squad is simply not nearly good enough. Not even close.
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago If ten hag has any brains he'll write off this season and just drop all the crap, regardless of whether we have new signings or not. Play garnacho instead of Rashford. Play malacia instead of Shaw. Play some youngsters over Fred and Mct. Sancho is a not a club legend because he's still new so let him start. Play some cunt at right back who's not Dalot or bissaka.
I agree with a lot of that dozer, although personally I'd persevere with Dalot.You have to add Hercules to the list to be permanently written off as well.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago I really hope Avram Glazer ahs trouble getting out of the ground. That cunt has a nerve being there.
I don't think enough fans have enough spirit any more. There's just apathy.
fat maradona
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago I really hope Avram Glazer ahs trouble getting out of the ground. That cunt has a nerve being there.
It's because we know that nothing will change anyway. Owning and running a football club isn't about football anymore, not unless you're a proper fan and it's actually your team. Owning a football club in the modern era is either to launder money or it's a business and all your doing is 'building value' so that you can flog it to the next gullible cunt. Let's assume the Glazers sell and we get a consortium like Boehly et al in, who's to say that they also won't want to take the dividends to line their pockets.
fat maradona
Legend

This is a good analysis of how shit we were yesterday and perfectly identifies that McFred are the root cause of why we can't progress.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
It's because we know that nothing will change anyway. Owning and running a football club isn't about football anymore, not unless you're a proper fan and it's actually your team. Owning a football club in the modern era is either to launder money or it's a business and all your doing is 'building value' so that you can flog it to the next gullible cunt. Let's assume the Glazers sell and we get a consortium like Boehly et al in, who's to say that they also won't want to take the dividends to line their pockets.
Yeah the Chelsea model is not something we want. The American investment firm are the majority owners, and they'll want a return soon enough (I think it's ringfence for so many years). When that happens they'll start sucking money out. The cunts won't even know where England is let alone anything about Chelsea, they only care about profit. Even some of the most hardened capitalists don't agree with investment firms buying clubs.

We sort of have something similar in terms of mass wealth extraction (1.3bn) only it goes to one family rather than a group of investors.
bman2
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago

This is a good analysis of how shit we were yesterday and perfectly identifies that McFred are the root cause of why we can't progress.
The description of Maguire’s actions for the second goal is just devastating. Wtf is wrong with him? He and Fred are total dogshit, it’s absolutely shocking and unacceptable that we’ve begun this season with them in the first 11.

Did anyone see Koulibaly for Chelsea? Looked class already in his first game in a new league. We could have bought him instead of Maguire, amazing decision not to.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago First time Brighton have ever won at Old Trafford
And I can say “I was there”…🤦🏻
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts