The new rules

The original Den of Iniquity
OliverB
Reserves

As a full member of the RedCafe I have to say that it amazes me that the place seems so busy, new members have to get promoted to discuss the main topics, I wonder how many people sign up and then realise they can't post on the topic that they signed up to post on :)) and in terms of looks it looks like those old free Pro Boards forums from the early 2000's, it's absolutely awful to use on my phone.

Here there is a modern look, it's decent on phones which is 'where it's at' these days and members can join in the discussion on any topics from the day they join, none of this daft promotion crap making people earn the right to post their opinion.

It surprises me that it's not a lot busier on here, I wonder if it's because when you type 'Manchester United Forum' into Google - there are 12 pages and not a single one of them pages contains UnitedRant which is odd.
;)
FuB
Site Admin

OliverB wrote: 1 year ago As a full member of the RedCafe I have to say that it amazes me that the place seems so busy, new members have to get promoted to discuss the main topics, I wonder how many people sign up and then realise they can't post on the topic that they signed up to post on :)) and in terms of looks it looks like those old free Pro Boards forums from the early 2000's, it's absolutely awful to use on my phone.

Here there is a modern look, it's decent on phones which is 'where it's at' these days and members can join in the discussion on any topics from the day they join, none of this daft promotion crap making people earn the right to post their opinion.

It surprises me that it's not a lot busier on here, I wonder if it's because when you type 'Manchester United Forum' into Google - there are 12 pages and not a single one of them pages contains UnitedRant which is odd.
This is a very old thread so not entirely sure why you would want to post to it except that you seem to want to be the last poster on as many subforums and obscure threads as possible before you mount an advertising spree. The fact you've determined that Rant doesn't get a lot of (any) exposure should probably indicate to you that this isn't the ideal forum to get anything advertised on anyway.

Or are you now going to offer us search engine optimisation?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

IMHO, people who join just to try and place adverts for their crap should probably just fuck off.