V Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

What we're watching feels historic, historically bad, like the worst in my lifetime possibly. It's brutal to see.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago What we're watching feels historic, historically bad, like the worst in my lifetime possibly. It's brutal to see.
What we’re seeing is truly the end for United as a force in world football. I think we’re done. Permanently.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago I can't wait to read what Dozer has to say about Ralf after this game.
It'll be incisive and high IQ I expect
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago What we're watching feels historic, historically bad, like the worst in my lifetime possibly. It's brutal to see.
Fans protesting again, players not playing, OT in disrepair, no football aptitude behind the scenes, another failed manager, falling commercials, smaller sponsorships, the Glazers extracting more of the clubs wealth than ever before...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago
Fans protesting again, players not playing, OT in disrepair, no football aptitude behind the scenes, another failed manager, falling commercials, smaller sponsorships, the Glazers extracting more of the clubs wealth than ever before...
Erik Ten Hag should leave well alone
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
What we’re seeing is truly the end for United as a force in world football. I think we’re done. Permanently.
I agree. We're watching the funeral of the successful United we all knew. The atmosphere in the Sky studio says as much, Keane's body language and words are like he's just seen the coffin get lowered into the ground. "This is not the United I played for". He's right, the club has gone
sheesh
Legend

I don't recall ever seeing Liverpool being as bad as we are now.
Last edited by sheesh 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Star Man

We know we are lumbered with maguire for the long term, but for fucks sake, strip him of the armband.

He cannot be the club captain going into next season.
sheesh
Legend

Some of Rangnick's post match reaction:

sheesh
Legend