Vs Norwich

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This could be a tricky 15 mins cos we can't live with Norwich when they attack
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago This could be a tricky 15 mins cos we can't live with Norwich when they attack
To be fair,we can't live with anyone when they attack
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

We've got the Scousers on Tuesday.

Just hope their game today goes to extra time. City have pulled a goal back to make it 3-1.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Bailed out by Ron again

I know this is well known now, but we have no way of playing, Rangnick is just a fan watching what unfolds. He has nothing to do with anything they do on the pitch.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We're a fucking mess. Nothing new there.

Bit of a conundrum for Ten Hag, because Ronnie still has quality but doesn't fit the style he'll want to implement. To be fair, there are other, more pressing gaps to fill next season. So he'll probably stick round for a year.
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago We're a fucking mess. Nothing new there.

Bit of a conundrum for Ten Hag, because Ronnie still has quality but doesn't fit the style he'll want to implement. To be fair, there are other, more pressing gaps to fill next season. So he'll probably stick round for a year.
There is no conundrum. Ronnie must be the last player to be booted out if that's the case. If ten hag says boot out literally everyone which is understandable then yeah Ronnie should go.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

A mixture of ironic cheers and boos when Pogba went off, followed by a chant of 'fuck off Pogba'.

At one point at 2-2, I could hear chants of 'you're not fit to wear the shirts too'.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago A mixture of ironic cheers and boos when Pogba went off, followed by a chant of 'fuck off Pogba'.

At one point at 2-2, I could hear chants of 'you're not fit to wear the shirts too'.
There's a video of him cupping his ears as he walked off at full time. I'm not sure what to make of it tbh. He's a brilliant player but also a symbol, possibly unjustly, of the bad attitude amongst the players. For me his biggest crime is posting photos on insta after a loss. I don't think it merits the stick he gets from a certain type of fan. But regardless it looks like his career at United is over. It's a shame because he's noe of the best midfielders in the world.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago A mixture of ironic cheers and boos when Pogba went off, followed by a chant of 'fuck off Pogba'.

It was loud and massive.

The Stratford end were brutal to Pogba. I’ve never heard our fans sing “you’re not fit to wear the shirts”. It was jaw dropping!

We are absolute dogshit defending as a team too. So bad. Liverpool away is going to be a new low point.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
sheesh
Legend

I find the timing of it to be odd.

We need all our players to be pulling in the same direction. Despite our shitness, we still have top 4 to aim for. How does it incentivise our players to perform when match going fans are booing them now? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

It's alright for us on here to call them out, but if you're going to a game, the players need the support.

I'm not saying applaud them at the end of a 5 nil thumping or anything like that, but picking on individual players now seems a bit daft to me.