vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
sheesh
Legend

Ten Hag :ympray: has got his work cut out with this squad.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago Elanga kicks Rashford who was in :))
To be fair, I wouldn't trust Rashford to put it away either
Same, Rashford had a go at Elanga as if to say "why did you take it off me" - and I would reply cos you're fucking shite
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We're done. Absolutely fucked.
fat maradona
Legend

What a boring game that was to watch. Fred was probably our best player, followed by De Gea.....fucking says a lot, ey!

I couldn't believe we didn't have any other attacking option other than Rashford and Lingard on the bench. Seriously?!! At one point we had more strikers than we knew what to do with and yesterday we only had Rashford?! You could say it's a bit of bad luck i.e. Ronnie and Cavani both 'injured' and Greenwood fucking his life up but we make our own luck and this highlights just how shit our planning is.

Rangnick's rant at the weekend summed it up........“It takes right decisions: what kind of manager, what kind of players – and then in every transfer window try to get the best. This is not rocket science. If that happens it does not necessarily need three or four years – maybe two or three transfer windows, then the situation could be different.”..............“We spoke about that counterattacking moment we had where they tackled us twice and the same was true in a few other moments. It has to do with DNA. It is difficult to change a technically great player into an aggressive player and we have a lot of people who are technical.”...

The Board's priorites being to sign players with the best marketing potential over playing ability is reaping it's rewards.
fat maradona
Legend

If it wasn’t true, it’d be funny
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago What a boring game that was to watch. Fred was probably our best player, followed by De Gea.....fucking says a lot, ey!

I couldn't believe we didn't have any other attacking option other than Rashford and Lingard on the bench. Seriously?!! At one point we had more strikers than we knew what to do with and yesterday we only had Rashford?! You could say it's a bit of bad luck i.e. Ronnie and Cavani both 'injured' and Greenwood fucking his life up but we make our own luck and this highlights just how shit our planning is.

Rangnick's rant at the weekend summed it up........“It takes right decisions: what kind of manager, what kind of players – and then in every transfer window try to get the best. This is not rocket science. If that happens it does not necessarily need three or four years – maybe two or three transfer windows, then the situation could be different.”..............“We spoke about that counterattacking moment we had where they tackled us twice and the same was true in a few other moments. It has to do with DNA. It is difficult to change a technically great player into an aggressive player and we have a lot of people who are technical.”...

The Board's priorites being to sign players with the best marketing potential over playing ability is reaping it's rewards.
He's spot on. It doesn't have to take years, it can take a few windows - even quicker if a lot of the players can embrace new ideas

The bold bit - they literally can't be arsed to press or burst a bollock to try and score a goal. It's fucking mad
bman2
Legend

The atmosphere at the club is rotten. Even players previously known for their commitment throughout their careers, like Cavani, are obviously phoning it in. I feel bad for Ralf. He was obviously very excited taking over, but he was sold a pup. The club never intended to give him a fair chance, and the players knew that.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I despise this group of players and I despise what we've become.

I'd disagree that some of our players are too technical. Frankly, some of them don't even resemble premier league footballers, let alone top premier league footballers. They're absolutely lacking in character and effort too though.

And rumours that 'some of the players are underwhelmed by the idea of Ten Hag'. Really? Lads, you're in fucking 6th and you'll be lucky to finish that high. You've been absolutely taken to school and humiliated by our fiercest rivals, repeatedly. Against poor opposition, you still produce the dullest, poorest and laziest football I've ever seen in a United side. Your attitude stinks. You have no right to signal being 'underwhelmed' by anyone. Frankly, just fuck off.

Whoever comes in; we won't go anywhere unless there's proper backing to reset the culture of the club from top to bottom, based around the driving principle that we're a football club who wants to be successful. Fuck, even just the principle of being a football club would be a start.

Seriously though, this group. Fuck em. Fuck em all. I wouldn't shed a tear if any of them left. Not one.
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago I despise this group of players and I despise what we've become.

I'd disagree that some of our players are too technical. Frankly, some of them don't even resemble premier league footballers, let alone top premier league footballers. They're absolutely lacking in character and effort too though.

And rumours that 'some of the players are underwhelmed by the idea of Ten Hag'. Really? Lads, you're in fucking 6th and you'll be lucky to finish that high. You've been absolutely taken to school and humiliated by our fiercest rivals, repeatedly. Against poor opposition, you still produce the dullest, poorest and laziest football I've ever seen in a United side. Your attitude stinks. You have no right to signal being 'underwhelmed' by anyone. Frankly, just fuck off.

Whoever comes in; we won't go anywhere unless there's proper backing to reset the culture of the club from top to bottom, based around the driving principle that we're a football club who wants to be successful. Fuck, even just the principle of being a football club would be a start.

Seriously though, this group. Fuck em. Fuck em all. I wouldn't shed a tear if any of them left. Not one.
We need to focus more on young hungry players who don’t have prima donna delusions.