vs Atletico

Forum for match day threads
fat maradona
Legend

At least we’ll have another rebuild coming out of another limp champions league exit.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

That was fucking shit

Another trophyless season

The football side of this club is basically finished, and the commercial side is being surpassed by our rivals
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Enjoyed seeing Simeone get bottled though :))

No doubt some of that was for Beckham
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Enjoyed seeing Simeone get bottled though :))

No doubt some of that was for Beckham
That was pretty much the highlight
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ajax / Ten Hag out too
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Even our managerial possibilities are a disappointment. So grim. Losing all hope.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
fat maradona
Legend

spot on quote in the Guardian this morning:

"And here again we come to the crux. Strip away the hubris and the history, the money spent and the words expended, and is this United side really any better than – say – Ajax or Napoli or Marseille? Perhaps we need to stop thinking of United as profligate underachievers. This is where they are: a second-rank side, an also-ran, a makeweight. Well tried, lads. Better luck next year."

We've been a second-rate side for 10 years now tbh, without any kind of plan or strategy, relying on our history to carry us through.
swampash
Legend

Looked good until they scored, then showed a complete absence of character in many quarters. Hercules should be off to the knackers in the morning. And he can take Rashford with him...
bman2
Legend

I haven’t been blown away by Varane either tbh. He’s been in and out of the team because of injuries. But still, I don’t feel like he’s changing our defence really.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Anyone else not that arsed that we're facing another trophyless season?

In previous seasons I spent 3/4 hours after going out of the CL ranting, slagging the Glazers etc. But resignation is setting in now - for loads of us I reckon. The Glazers are defeating us tbf. The less arsed we are, the easier it for them to silently extract their dividends and continue the mismanagement of the club.

Might be time to storm Old Trafford again