vs Atletico

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

I think the new German government are prepared to pay higher for their energy dozer rather than giving in to Putin. I might be wrong though...
swampash
Legend

Has tonight’s game been postponed?
DAZN have it listed as delayed until Friday, though this might I guess just mean their rights package doesn’t allow them to show it live?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Has tonight’s game been postponed?
DAZN have it listed as delayed until Friday, though this might I guess just mean their rights package doesn’t allow them to show it live?
Looks on as far as I can see. Maybe the entire squad has done a Cavani and decided they don't want to play.
bman2
Legend

Yeah it's on all right. So there's no away goal rule anymore? It would be nice to win this.
swampash
Legend

Yes, seems to be that DAZN are showing it late; on Friday.
swampash
Legend

Maguire apart, interesting line up.
fat maradona
Legend

We are playing fucking decent so far tbh, pressing loads and always moving the ball forward. Elanga and Sancho both looking good. McT is our weakness, slow and shite distribution.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago We are playing fucking decent so far tbh, pressing loads and always moving the ball forward. Elanga and Sancho both looking good. McT is our weakness, slow and shite distribution.
He's not dping bad at out-muscling them though
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Much better speed of play and speed of thought
bman2
Legend

Fuck.