Vs Norwich

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 2 years ago Let’s remember, it’s going to take a while to see Rangnick football. He’s only taken 3 games! And we were doing shite.
Hi Brian x
Hey, handsome x
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Lindelof went off with breathing problems and an elevated heart rate. Lets hope he's ok. Seems to be more of this shit than normal going on lately...
I wondered what happened to him. In light of that information, it's fucking mad that for a moment it looked like he was going to come back on to the pitch.
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Lindelof went off with breathing problems and an elevated heart rate. Lets hope he's ok. Seems to be more of this shit than normal going on lately...
That’s a weird one. Hopefully nothing serious.

Messy performance, but I think this kind of thing is to be expected. It’s a huge shift in coaching style, at the worst possible time in the season. Not to mention a messy squad with some obvious problems.

Rangnick has said explicitly that he’s trying to find a balance between winning games as they come thick and fast, while also trying to actually change things in a profound way. Thinking of it that way, two clean sheets is nothing to be sniffed at. Especially when our full backs are contributing to the attack so much more than before. That’s a tangible bit of progress, I think.