Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
RobDiablo
First Teamer

dozer wrote:I'm hoping it's the Vidal news instead. I think Rooney wants to go for good this time.
It had better be Vidal or someone like him. Carrick could miss some more matches according to this article: http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/16913 ... ry?cc=5901

The author does remind us, however, that Fellaini could be returning soon. Aren't we glad we're signing another '10'?
Davey-boy
Star Man

Perhaps Suarez has been assassinated?
Davey-boy
Star Man

RobDiablo wrote:
dozer wrote:I'm hoping it's the Vidal news instead. I think Rooney wants to go for good this time.
It had better be Vidal or someone like him. Carrick could miss some more matches according to this article: http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/16913 ... ry?cc=5901

The author does remind us, however, that Fellaini could be returning soon. Aren't we glad we're signing another '10'?
Fellani is not a no 10 ffs. Tbf I'm not sure what he is, but he's definately not a no 10
Snoopcousins
Legend

Davey-boy wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:

Fellani is not a no 10 ffs. Tbf I'm not sure what he is, but he's definately not a no 10
He was a hoofball '10' for Everton...
Like a poor mans Mark Hately!

He's not much use in a centre MF role, not enough skill, poor passing and not even a decent tackler.

We need to get rid of him and cut our losses but ain't never gonna happen
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davey-boy
Star Man

Snoopcousins wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:

He was a hoofball '10' for Everton...
Like a poor mans Mark Hately

Yes, a less mobile Mark Hately........excellent.
RobDiablo
First Teamer

Davey-boy wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:The author does remind us, however, that Fellaini could be returning soon. Aren't we glad we're signing another '10'?
Actually, it was the idea that Fellaini could be the answer to our midfield crisis, so it's alright that we've prioritized the purchase of another '10' over that of a CM that I was mocking. Also, if you had watched Everton at all in these last couple of years, you would have seen Fellaini playing behind the striker and putting up some decent numbers. Not great, but decent.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Why would Owen have inside news about Vidal, or any transfers for that matter?

He's good Mates with Rooney, and Stretford has been seen around OT a lot lately...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Still no Mata, last min problems??

It's the hope that kills you....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Mourinho's press conference

"Sooner rather than later things will be finalised"

It's all a bit vague
Davey-boy
Star Man

RobDiablo wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:The author does remind us, however, that Fellaini could be returning soon. Aren't we glad we're signing another '10'?
Actually, it was the idea that Fellaini could be the answer to our midfield crisis, so it's alright that we've prioritized the purchase of another '10' over that of a CM that I was mocking. Also, if you had watched Everton at all in these last couple of years, you would have seen Fellaini playing behind the striker and putting up some decent numbers. Not great, but decent.
Yes but he's not a no 10.....he's a hoofball, miscontrolling, elbows out, stupid headed, can't pass, doesn't score goals, £27.5m worth of shite