Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

'Kin hell. There's lots of noise on twitter (I know) that a deal is just about done. Even BBC Manchester are saying we've agreed the fee.

I've actually started to get my hopes up, and I should know better....
Snoopcousins
Legend

Mata £35m done deal?!

It's a start but will be much happier if we also buy a quality CMF
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
dozer
Legend

I sincerely hope that Moyes is looking to shift to a 4-3-3 if he's bidding for Mata. If not we're looking at our biggest flop ever.
Or Rooney's leaving.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

can mata and fellaini play in a midfield 2
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
captainhormone wrote:Oh ffs dozer stop being such a cock .its the end of kagawa and also fellaini as he is clearly been seen to be the fucking great charlatan he is.

And finally, and most realistically, it's the end of fuck all, as nothing is going to happen.

Pointless getting excited about fucking anything and even if we did get these players you have to factor in who is coaching them and their motives for leaving....
I can see it happening... Mata is out at Chelsea... Mourinho makes a lot of noise about Mata, "needing to adapt"... but it all comes down to Mata being a Benitez man... he was pissed off that Benitez was sacked, and I don't think he was too thrilled that Mourinho was the replacement.

Anyway... if Mata wants the move, I think it will happen... I think the negative press,(what little there was), that the Glazers have been getting and the share price falling, has moved the Glazers to do something... all this bollocks about £150mill war chest for Moyes is ridiculous spin, but I do think the Glazers, (and maybe Ferguson has said summat) see the need for something/anything to happen before this turns into a full blown crisis...
nothing to do with benitez tbf

hes got a couple of fucking gems in hazard and oscar to build that side around
Mata is better than Oscar...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Digga
Trainee

RobDiablo wrote:I see no reason to get excited about the prospect of acquiring Mata in this transfer window if the purchase isn't preceded by that of an even better CM. Otherwise, we will have paid £40M for another '10' and a total of £67.5M for two players we don't need, although Mata is quality. Tell me we couldn't get a world class CM for £67.5M and, thereby, address United's most pressing need.

We are not responsible for improving Mata's chances of getting into Spain's World Cup side, and certainly should not pay a premium to do so. This is part of Jose's "fuck you" to United, as he will either use a portion of the fee to lure Rooney away from Old Trafford or, if that falls through, gazump United to get whichever big name CM we finally go for in the summer. This deal is short-term thinking at its worst.
Chelsea don't need to sell Mata to raise money for Rooney, or anyone else for that matter, so that's bollocks for a start. They may be thinking that, should we get Mata, we might be more inclined to let Rooney go in the summer- thats possible

The idea that we don't need mata is just wrong. Were shite, and he is better anything we've got (rooney and RVP apart). He would walk into our team - we need good players, and he is a very good player. Granted it doesnt sort out our CM problems, but that doesnt mean its short term or that we should be looking at him. He would be great signing! So much so i still dont quite believe it...
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
captainhormone wrote:Oh ffs dozer stop being such a cock .its the end of kagawa and also fellaini as he is clearly been seen to be the fucking great charlatan he is.

And finally, and most realistically, it's the end of fuck all, as nothing is going to happen.

Pointless getting excited about fucking anything and even if we did get these players you have to factor in who is coaching them and their motives for leaving....
I can see it happening... Mata is out at Chelsea... Mourinho makes a lot of noise about Mata, "needing to adapt"... but it all comes down to Mata being a Benitez man... he was pissed off that Benitez was sacked, and I don't think he was too thrilled that Mourinho was the replacement.

Anyway... if Mata wants the move, I think it will happen... I think the negative press,(what little there was), that the Glazers have been getting and the share price falling, has moved the Glazers to do something... all this bollocks about £150mill war chest for Moyes is ridiculous spin, but I do think the Glazers, (and maybe Ferguson has said summat) see the need for something/anything to happen before this turns into a full blown crisis...
nothing to do with benitez tbf

hes got a couple of fucking gems in hazard and oscar to build that side around
Mata is better than Oscar...
for now, oscars got the lot tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Maybe, but that's no reason to ostracise the clubs PotY, 2 years running... Mourinhio had it in for Mata, the second he got the job.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Star Man

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Maybe, but that's no reason to ostracise the clubs PotY, 2 years running... Mourinhio had it in for Mata, the second he got the job.
Made absolute no sense did it? Mata is quality and has proved it in our league so not sure why Jose didn't fancy him? We'll take him though- he's got a bit of something special about him and he's only 25
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

It's the hope that kills you....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts