Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
just1n
Star Man

Lazarus wrote:
just1n wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Fuck of Laz...nothing wrong in Jose putting an arm around him anoungst undue criticism...no other manager would do that,right?!

Some of the shite talked about Pogba is pure shit. Those afraid to slag off the general state of the squad but instead use Pogba TMEPITW as the scapegoat
I agree. Nothing wrong with Jose defending his player or putting an arm around him.
I just wonder why you don't apply the same viewpoint when it comes to Shaw and Martial? You jump at the opportunity to have a go.
'Putting an arm around him'..... is that what that was? Since when was i ever shy about slagging the state of the squad?
That wasn't directed at you Laz. Snoops has slagged off last seasons players but always makes excuses for the new lads. I just wondered why the manager is allowed to "put an arm around" a specific player but not another player going through a tough time.
GLAZERS OUT!
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:what does following him closely mean

watching utd games
The way you keep posting about me and then disappearing i'd think you'd know..... Wierdo
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

Video of him dancing in front of his tv to his brothers on some French version of X factor or some shite. And having his FIFA stats on screen for some reason.

I mean he's got a hamstring injury. I'm not even gonna slag him off.

Just why? Why? Why post it online ffs?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's to keep his name in the press. Footballers, celebrities etc are advised to tweet or post things on instagram consistently to keep their name out there and their brand strong. He's basically an advertising board for Adidas so he's never going to just disappear for a month. He's going to be constantly producing content for them, for his own clothing line, for United. The Glazers will love him
Lazarus
Legend

Some Stat facts.

MotM - Ibra 4, Pogba 4, Herrera 4, Martial 2, Miki 1, Mata 1, Lingard 1.

Goals - Ibra 15, Mata 6, Pogba 4, Miki 3, Rashford 3, Martial 3, Rooney 2

Assists - Rooney 5, Ibra 4, Martial 4, Pogba 3, Valencia 3, Herrera 3, Mata 3, Lingard 2,

Minutes Played - Ibra 2250, Pogba 2250, Herrera 1819, Mata 1396, Rashford 1155, Rooney 996,
Martial 892, Miki 889.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/32/Show ... ter-United
Snoopcousins
Legend

Lazarus wrote:Some Stat facts.

Assists - Rooney 5, Ibra 4, Martial 4, Pogba 3, Valencia 3, Herrera 3, Mata 3, Lingard 2,

Minutes Played - Ibra 2250, Pogba 2250, Herrera 1819, Mata 1396, Rashford 1155, Rooney 996,
Martial 892, Miki 889.

Lol yes that tells the whole story.
So by your reckoning Rooney is better than Pogba etc ...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

I'd love it if someone could pro rata those for us
redzebs
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:

Martial 892, Miki 889.

So by your reckoning Rooney is better than Pogba etc ...[/quote

No but would Fergie have allowed him to DANCE with a fucking hamstring injury?
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:

Martial 892, Miki 889.

So by your reckoning Rooney is better than Pogba etc ...
No, my main point was to use actual stats and not spout what i thought i'd read somewhere but can't quite remember.

As for Rooney being better than Pogba, Pogba hasn't done anything like what Rooney achieved in his career by the time he was 24. Even this season his goals and assists challenge Pogba's numbers, look at the mins played. When Rooney was playing midfield the last few seasons i'd reckon, if you don't agree you could check, Rooney's stats will be better in a shit team.

Do i think Pogba could make it as a WC player? I'm worried, i don't like his attitude, he loses concentration, he slows down play often, he runs down blind alleys. On the other hand he is powerful, has a trick in him, can shoot (if only he'd not keep hitting the woodwork) and he can pick a great pass every now and then. I'm not the only one on here thinking these things.
swampash
Legend

Agree with all that, Laz. Hope he makes it but not seen enough from him yet to indicate that he will.