Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 2510
Joined: 10 years ago

Who was shat on my stat his crossing accuracy was 13% in Prem
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 3238
Joined: 10 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Some of us have been saying the same thing consistently since before we signed him back, I didn't get the fuss when he was at Juve. Btw where are people getting all these unquotable Pogba stats?
"We've seen he has got the ability so the ball is in his hands to become a superstar. It's clearly what he wants. Remains to be seen......"
Still remains to be seen...... Your point is what?
Right... so back when we bought him, for £89mill, you could "see he has got the ability"... but now, it's "I didn't get the fuss when he was at Juve"???

Look... you don't rate him, that's you opinion, and I've no problem with that... I don't agree, but I've no issue with it... my problem with all of this, is how much of the criticism is constantly linked to his fee... every time some cunt has a whinge, because we lost/dropped points, it's always Pogba cops it, and not because he was necessarily bad, because for most of the season he's been one of, if not our best player... but because "he cost the world, and he's not taking the game by the scruff", or some such shite... on the pitch he'll never be worth £80mill, and NO ONE HAS EVER SAID HE IS! he'll easily pay his way in shirt sales, and lunch boxes, but that Woodworms business, not the teams... do you think Pogba should have blocked the deal, "no, no, arrêtez monsieur woodworm, je ne vaux pas tant d'argent"???

We wanted him... Woodworm wanted him... Juve didn't want to sell him... we paid stupid money for him... we got him... and here he is, playing decent, if unspectacular football in his first season, in a shit team... but none of that matters, cause he's "the most expensive player in the world"... you've defended Rooney through far worse performances for years, and I agreed with you by the way, with the exact same excuses, that you just won't tolerate for Pogba...

My point!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
just1n
Star Man
Posts: 546
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: Africa

Snoopcousins wrote:Fuck of Laz...nothing wrong in Jose putting an arm around him anoungst undue criticism...no other manager would do that,right?!

Some of the shite talked about Pogba is pure shit. Those afraid to slag off the general state of the squad but instead use Pogba TMEPITW as the scapegoat
I agree. Nothing wrong with Jose defending his player or putting an arm around him.
I just wonder why you don't apply the same viewpoint when it comes to Shaw and Martial? You jump at the opportunity to have a go.
GLAZERS OUT!
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 3889
Joined: 10 years ago

I've liked pogbas performances so far. He's not been a lampard for us but he's been our best midfielder so far this season.

He's always looking to make the ambitious pass. That will mean losing possession but that's okay. He's generally very good at keeping possession. He doesn't shirk responsibility either.

That fee was bullshit. Everyone knew that. Still, it's a better deal than the di maria signing. We'd signed an ugly prom queen in maria.

Even if you take a relatively better signing like Herrera, Pogba is still the better deal. Herrera is average, nothing more. He should be a squaddie. One pogba is easily worth 2 Herreras because we can only field 2 or 3 midfielders in a 11.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 3238
Joined: 10 years ago

dozer wrote:I've liked pogbas performances so far. He's not been a lampard for us but he's been our best midfielder so far this season.

He's always looking to make the ambitious pass. That will mean losing possession but that's okay. He's generally very good at keeping possession. He doesn't shirk responsibility either.

That fee was bullshit. Everyone knew that. Still, it's a better deal than the di maria signing. We'd signed an ugly prom queen in maria.

Even if you take a relatively better signing like Herrera, Pogba is still the better deal. Herrera is average, nothing more. He should be a squaddie. One pogba is easily worth 2 Herreras because we can only field 2 or 3 midfielders in a 11.
Eh?

WTF is happening here?

Are we on the same side Dozer?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 2601
Joined: 10 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Some of us have been saying the same thing consistently since before we signed him back, I didn't get the fuss when he was at Juve. Btw where are people getting all these unquotable Pogba stats?
"We've seen he has got the ability so the ball is in his hands to become a superstar. It's clearly what he wants. Remains to be seen......"
Still remains to be seen...... Your point is what?
Right... so back when we bought him, for £89mill, you could "see he has got the ability"... but now, it's "I didn't get the fuss when he was at Juve"???

Look... you don't rate him, that's you opinion, and I've no problem with that... I don't agree, but I've no issue with it... my problem with all of this, is how much of the criticism is constantly linked to his fee... every time some cunt has a whinge, because we lost/dropped points, it's always Pogba cops it, and not because he was necessarily bad, because for most of the season he's been one of, if not our best player... but because "he cost the world, and he's not taking the game by the scruff", or some such shite... on the pitch he'll never be worth £80mill, and NO ONE HAS EVER SAID HE IS! he'll easily pay his way in shirt sales, and lunch boxes, but that Woodworms business, not the teams... do you think Pogba should have blocked the deal, "no, no, arrêtez monsieur woodworm, je ne vaux pas tant d'argent"???

We wanted him... Woodworm wanted him... Juve didn't want to sell him... we paid stupid money for him... we got him... and here he is, playing decent, if unspectacular football in his first season, in a shit team... but none of that matters, cause he's "the most expensive player in the world"... you've defended Rooney through far worse performances for years, and I agreed with you by the way, with the exact same excuses, that you just won't tolerate for Pogba...

My point!
I know your point, you've made it over and over. He has the ability, so had Nani. Delivering is a whole other issue. It's also disingenous to say that the 'money' doesn't matter, Pogba lapped it up. The difference with Rooney is that he delivered hands down for us from the minute we signed him until the team was pulled apart around him, leaving him asking where the investment and ambition was. Pogba knew this, he'd been here before, he knew what he was signing the second time.

We/I have the right to say i'm not impressed yet, he's not near the level we need him to be.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 2601
Joined: 10 years ago

just1n wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Fuck of Laz...nothing wrong in Jose putting an arm around him anoungst undue criticism...no other manager would do that,right?!

Some of the shite talked about Pogba is pure shit. Those afraid to slag off the general state of the squad but instead use Pogba TMEPITW as the scapegoat
I agree. Nothing wrong with Jose defending his player or putting an arm around him.
I just wonder why you don't apply the same viewpoint when it comes to Shaw and Martial? You jump at the opportunity to have a go.
'Putting an arm around him'..... is that what that was? Since when was i ever shy about slagging the state of the squad?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 1300
Joined: 10 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:I've liked pogbas performances so far. He's not been a lampard for us but he's been our best midfielder so far this season.

He's always looking to make the ambitious pass. That will mean losing possession but that's okay. He's generally very good at keeping possession. He doesn't shirk responsibility either.

That fee was bullshit. Everyone knew that. Still, it's a better deal than the di maria signing. We'd signed an ugly prom queen in maria.

Even if you take a relatively better signing like Herrera, Pogba is still the better deal. Herrera is average, nothing more. He should be a squaddie. One pogba is easily worth 2 Herreras because we can only field 2 or 3 midfielders in a 11.
Eh?

WTF is happening here?

Are we on the same side Dozer?
Was thinking that myself lol
And Justin too :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 2601
Joined: 10 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:I've liked pogbas performances so far. He's not been a lampard for us but he's been our best midfielder so far this season.

He's always looking to make the ambitious pass. That will mean losing possession but that's okay. He's generally very good at keeping possession. He doesn't shirk responsibility either.

That fee was bullshit. Everyone knew that. Still, it's a better deal than the di maria signing. We'd signed an ugly prom queen in maria.

Even if you take a relatively better signing like Herrera, Pogba is still the better deal. Herrera is average, nothing more. He should be a squaddie. One pogba is easily worth 2 Herreras because we can only field 2 or 3 midfielders in a 11.
Eh?

WTF is happening here?

Are we on the same side Dozer?
Was thinking that myself lol
And Justin too :)

Bodes well given Dozer's track record....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 2510
Joined: 10 years ago

His new haircut looks like one of those multicoloured jars of sand you see at fun fairs and the like.

Then you get it home and the next day it's all 3/4 full and the same colour of shite tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Post Reply