Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
sheesh wrote:Treatment of Zaha has been absolutely shocking. To spend so much money on him and lead him up the garden path with regard to his career is really bad form. You have to feel sorry for him. Another player who's been messed about by the manager. He will leave and turn out to be quality somewhere else as seems par for the course nowadays.
Maybe he will, maybe he won't... but he's hardly been given a chance at United.

The thing is, it's not like we've got players in front of him that are terrorizing the league... Valencia has been ok, but it's the chicken shit nature of United now, that "OK" is good enough... the priority is results on a budget... and there's just no time or stomach for taking risks.
Yea because you can't take risks when the majority of the first XI is average.

Fergie could take risks with kids dkwn the years because there was plenty of quality around them...

It's just shite, dross, averageness and Rooney/RVP now
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Twat
Youth Teamer

lars072
Star Man

I'd rather give our promising youngsters a chance and be shit than play our usual dross MFs and be shit. SAF didn't give Pogba and Morrison a chance and instead relied on an aging Scholes and Giggs. Now DM is continuing this trend by not giving Zaha a chance when it is clear that our wingers are struggling.

Would you blame Powell and Lingard for wanting away given our track record?

United need to get their shit together and fast
lars072
Star Man

Twat wrote:Predictably, Koke's not coming...

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topi ... e=activity
Duh!!
sheesh

I don't see playing Zaha as a risk, at least when we're at home to the average sides in the league. He can't be any worse than some of the other players who get picked regularly.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

sheesh wrote:I don't see playing Zaha as a risk, at least when we're at home to the average sides in the league. He can't be any worse than some of the other players who get picked regularly.
Nope... Valencia seems to be first choice on the right... but why? He's ordinary at best, and complete rubbish the rest of the time... if Zaha plays and he's shit, then fine... he had a chance or two and muffed it... but ffs... he surely can't be worse than Valencia, so let him have a go...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Minus The Bear
First Teamer

Ah but Valencia can play as a defender...
marlon
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: Yea because you can't take risks when the majority of the first XI is average.

Fergie could take risks with kids dkwn the years because there was plenty of quality around them...

It's just shite, dross, averageness and Rooney/RVP now
Under Fergie, the risk would've been missing out on the title. With Moyes the risk is what? 7th instead of 6th? Have to take some risks if we're going to have a chance to get top 4. If we hadn't 'risked' Januzaj, we might've had 10 more games of Young.
lars072
Star Man

The goal still seems to be top 4 even GN was saying he thinks DM will get us there. But I think we all know that is not going to happen with Pool, Everton and Spurs better than we are.
Count Jackson
Reserves

Zaha should go out on loan regardless. I've seen him play a few times this season for the U21's. Live at Leigh Sports Village as well, and have to admit he was dogshit. His decision making is dire. He hasn't stood out at that level so why should he get a chance. I'd rather give one of Rene's boys a chance... Jesse Lingard or Larnell Cole for instance.
Do you want Fries with that?