Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Davey-boy
Star Man

He'll be £25m for sure and not worth more than £10m, they want £30 m for Shaw ffs. An untested 18 year old kid, yes he's talented, but £30m??
Snoopcousins
Legend

Moyes:
"We brought Darren Fletcher back and to be truthful we didn’t think Darren Fletcher was going to come back. If he did we weren’t sure when it was going to be. He’s been a breath of fresh air how well he has played. He already knows the building, he knows everything about this football club. So I think getting Darren Fletcher back gave us one other player and he’s done very well in the games already."

So....no new MF players then ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lars072
Star Man

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... r-signings

"I would hate to get people's hopes up..."

No worries there Moyes, no worries at all.
lars072
Star Man

Pikey McScum wrote:Well, he's English so it'd be a signing worthy of giving Knobby a stiffy...

The only thing better than Lallana signing would be contract extensions for Cleverley, Young and Fellaini.... :ymsick:
Why not? They gave Nani a new 5-year deal.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/wilfr ... move-goal/

Look at Wilfs face...

Realization has set in... "my god, what have I done?"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ando's message to United fans on Instagram

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 4472_n.jpg

Sounds like the move is permanent
Minus The Bear
First Teamer

To be fair to Zaha, I feel it is a legitimate complaint. He stayed with Palace to get them promoted and although he went off the boil a bit he was still playing week in, week out. Which is what he needs and why he didn't come straight to us.

He's then come, done alright pre season, played in the charity shield and then Moyes has fucked him off, for maybe, maybe not giving his daughter a length. Who knows. Regardless I'm not buying the whole raw/giving the ball away argument. So fucking what, each of our midfielders does it on a regular basis. At least he has an element of creativity which is lacking from our wingers. He's hardly been given a fair chance and then to block a move on the basis of Young being injured is bollocks.

It helps no one, least of all Zaha whose development is being stalled, and it's hardly like young being injured gives him games. Hard to see for him what Moyes' "plan" is in respect of him.

Good news though, Manual Fellatio is nearing a return....
lars072
Star Man

Minus The Bear wrote:To be fair to Zaha, I feel it is a legitimate complaint. He stayed with Palace to get them promoted and although he went off the boil a bit he was still playing week in, week out. Which is what he needs and why he didn't come straight to us.

He's then come, done alright pre season, played in the charity shield and then Moyes has fucked him off, for maybe, maybe not giving his daughter a length. Who knows. Regardless I'm not buying the whole raw/giving the ball away argument. So fucking what, each of our midfielders does it on a regular basis. At least he has an element of creativity which is lacking from our wingers. He's hardly been given a fair chance and then to block a move on the basis of Young being injured is bollocks.

It helps no one, least of all Zaha whose development is being stalled, and it's hardly like young being injured gives him games. Hard to see for him what Moyes' "plan" is in respect of him.

Good news though, Manual Fellatio is nearing a return....
I just realized how much I detest this United squad
sheesh

Treatment of Zaha has been absolutely shocking. To spend so much money on him and lead him up the garden path with regard to his career is really bad form. You have to feel sorry for him. Another player who's been messed about by the manager. He will leave and turn out to be quality somewhere else as seems par for the course nowadays.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

sheesh wrote:Treatment of Zaha has been absolutely shocking. To spend so much money on him and lead him up the garden path with regard to his career is really bad form. You have to feel sorry for him. Another player who's been messed about by the manager. He will leave and turn out to be quality somewhere else as seems par for the course nowadays.
Maybe he will, maybe he won't... but he's hardly been given a chance at United.

The thing is, it's not like we've got players in front of him that are terrorizing the league... Valencia has been ok, but it's the chicken shit nature of United now, that "OK" is good enough... the priority is results on a budget... and there's just no time or stomach for taking risks.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."