Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
lars072
Star Man

Scouting missions between games, letting players' contracts wind down, and our best player sent to Egypt for 'warm-weather training.' We've gone from champions to jokers overnight
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

In addition to spending silly bucks on a former player (Pogba) I see we're now being linked with moves for players we tried signing before and couldn't (Hamsik and Moura).

Add this to the lengthy list of media targets we'll never get (Gundogan, Shaw, Ribeiro etc.) and things continue to look both bleak, and ridiculous

(-|
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
captainhormone
First Teamer

We are a massive fucking joke..it's a disgrace tbf

We know we ain't getting anyone, the glazers and the top reds have fucking ruined our once great club

We've lost our soul..it's sad
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

Jesus folks. You're ruining my unrealistic transfer wankfest. DM just cleared Ando off the wage bill. He had to do that for a reason right? Like make a little room for a new midfielder? Let's have some optimism.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Twisted Blood wrote:Jesus folks. You're ruining my unrealistic transfer wankfest. DM just cleared Ando off the wage bill. He had to do that for a reason right? Like make a little room for a new midfielder? Let's have some optimism.
Why???

Anderson wasn't playing anyway... you don't replace crap you're not using, ffs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

Ffs Sky Sports News today talking about the Glazers and have pretty much glorified them!

£370M spent on players since they took over the club????!!
9 trophies...

Talk about spin
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lars072
Star Man

Twisted Blood wrote:Jesus folks. You're ruining my unrealistic transfer wankfest. DM just cleared Ando off the wage bill. He had to do that for a reason right? Like make a little room for a new midfielder? Let's have some optimism.
Anderson to Fiorentina is not a done deal
Davey-boy
Star Man

lars072 wrote:
Anderson to Fiorentina is not a done deal
There's an argument regarding who is going to pay his restaurant bills!
marlon
Legend

Anderson's in Florence so probably having his medical or something. Only a loan though. Fiorentina have a rep for fixing broken toys, so he might come back...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... to-arsenal

Don't know if this will happen or not, especially this month... but if it does... it should properly open the eyes of even the most naive United fan...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."